Salvimar Noah Mask is a dual lens low volume mask with innovative technology for a frame merged in its space. Reducing the volume brings the mask closer to the face which gives the diver two advantages. First it makes the mask easy to clear with less water to displace if it enters the mask, more importantly it provides a much wider field of vision allowing the diver to see more of the environment.
The Salvimar Noah Mask features a nose pocket which is easy to reach with one hand for ear equalization. The soft silicone skirt with double feathered edge and split strap assembly combined to provide a superior seal on the face. The mask has dual tempered glass CE approved lenses for better vision. The micrometrically quick adjust buckles make strap adjustments quick and easy, even when wearing the mask. This anatomically designed hypoallergenic mask with opaque non-glare silicone skirt weighs only 4.94 oz. (140 g).
Check out some more cool stuff on the Noah here
Features of the Salvimar Noah Mask
- Designed especially for spearfishing and freediving
- Dual lens mask with ultra low internal volume, super soft silicone
- Reduced volume brings the mask closer to the face make clearing easier and provides wider field of vision
- Allowing the diver to see more of the environment and improves the hunters focus on their prey
- Soft touch matt anti-reflective silicone finished skirt with double feathered edge and split strap assembly combined to provide a superior seal
- Micrometrical buckles
- Anatomically designed mask for superior fit and comfort