Sherwood's most popular masks with a unique design that provides divers with tremendous comfort. It’s distinctive shape provides superior field of vision and it’s low volume supplies excellent panoramic vision without any distortion from side windows. Excellent for scuba and Free diving alike. The Crystal Clear lenses on the Oracle mask provide the ultimate clarity and superior light transmission for that true beauty of colours underwater.
The Oracle’s Quick Disconnect Buckle system makes any strap adjustments simple and convenient.
- Highest quality silicone skirt and strap.
- Super soft Hypo-allergenic double flange skirt
- Tempered glass lenses to prevent distortion and fogging, and minimize scratching.
- Easy-access nose pocket for single-handed equalising.
- Convenient quick disconnect buckles, Easily adjustable straps.
- Available in : Black Silicone/Black frame, Clear/Blue, Clear/Clear, Clear/Pink
Join the Oracle mask with the Icon S1 snorkel for the ultimate in water experience.
Please note: To prepare your new mask for use you will first need to remove the silicone film on the inside of the lens left over from manufacture. To do this follow these simple steps. First clean your hands to rid them of any oil and then spread a liberal amount of adult plain toothpaste onto the lens of the mask (don’t use the whitening types as the chemicals can cause damage to the mask). Rub the toothpaste into the lens, you should notice a change in the texture, it should start to feel smoother the more you rub the toothpaste in.
Once the entire lens feels smooth, wash away the toothpaste with clean water and perform a breath test. If the mask still fogs you may want to repeat the process again.