We are very proud of our fully featured weight-integrated BCD, stylish in black and blue.
- Rugged 1000 denier construction.
- Denier is made from Non Fade solution dye materials which greatly slows down the fading process. This helps make your BCD looking newer for longer!
- The internal air cell is coated with “TPU” (Thermal Poly Urethane) to improve reliability and durability.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and cummerbund for custom fit. Integrated padded back pack.
- CQR full weight integrated system for better distribution of lead, eliminating the need to wear a weight belt.
- Sternum strap for improved fitting. These straps are removable.
- Hard Back Pack for extra stability and strength.
- Two large self-draining zip pockets.
- Fitted with four metal accessory D-Rings.
Available in sizes XS-XXL
Lift capacities are: 21 lbs - X/Small, 24 lbs - Small, 27lbs - Medium, 28 lbs - Large, 35 lbs - X/Large & XX/Large.
How reliable is the Quest BCD10? At Atlantis we have spared nothing in the manufacturing standards.
This is our “QA” (quality assurance) final testing procedure on every BCD:
The entire Air Cell (the main inflation part of the BCD) is fully inflated and deflated for 25 cycles. Followed by a 2 hour stand test whilst fully inflated. If the Air Cell fails at any time during this step, it is destroyed.
The entire Air Cell is once again inflated and deflated for 25 cycles followed by the 4 hour stand test whilst fully inflated. If the Air Cell fails at any time during this step, it is destroyed.
The final step is that we fully inflate the BCD and leave it to stand for 24 hours. The OPVs (over pressure valves) are also individually given a final 2.5 lb and 4.0 lb pressure tests. If the Air Cell or OPVs fail at any time during this step, they are destroyed.
Only when completely satisfied, do we package the BCD, ready for a lifetime of diving adventures.