The ideal Amara-reinforced ‘feel-good’ solution for most ‘real-world’ divers.
- Made from tough high quality 2.0mm "CR" over locked neoprene. NOTE: be wary of buying gloves made by "SVR" (polyester) neoprene which is cheaper but is not as durable, or as warm as "CR". "SVR" is also highly flammable!
- Amara reinforcing in wear areas.
- Regarded by many as the best ‘feel’ glove on the market.
- Suitable for Crayfish catching or other diving work.
- Additional panel shaping to increase feel and comfort.
- Seams are glued and stitched for extra durability.
- Extra long wrist area with Velcro wrist strap for secure fit.
To find your size, please measure your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist as shown.